What will you learn?
Working remotely and on your own hours might feel a bit strange and alienating at first. But there’s no place like home, as they say. And freelancing can be a very profitable venture especially when you are an expert in your field.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Becoming an Internet Entrepreneur
- Upside & Downside
- How To Charge Clients
- How to Write Proposals?
- And Most Importantly, How to Close Clients
Know Your Mentor
An engineer turned marketer and entrepreneur. Throughout his entrepreneurial journey of 8 years, he has worked with government, corporates, startups and businesses. He is currently running his own digital marketing agency, Netsavvies Media Co.
- TEDx Speaker
- Awarded by the CM of Andhra Pradesh for Excellence in Public Administration.
- Founder of Hungrito Gujarat’s #1 food discovery platform and community of 130K+ foodies.
- Founder of an 8-figure digital marketing agency in Ahmedabad, Gujarat - Netsavvies Media Co.
- Incubated at IIMA’s Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE)
- Trained more than 30K students in marketing
Disclaimer: This site and the products and services offered on this site are in no way sponsored, affiliated, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Nor have they been reviewed, tested or certified by Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
You understand that you are providing your information to Netsavvies Media Co. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used by Netsavvies Media Co.